Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Weekend

Well we had a good weekend. My cousin Laura, Anna, and I went shopping on Saturday. We went to Target, Ross, and the Baby Depot. It was a lot of fun! Anna slept through her first shopping experience, but I'm sure she'll get the hang of it eventually. We got her a mobile to match her bedding, a pair of pink boots, and a stuffed doll. Sunday I put Anna in her prettiest little dress. She looked so cute. After church we went to a restaurant we haven't been to since I was six months pregnant. The last time we were there a waitress asked me what we were having. I told her we wouldn't know till the baby got here. She said it was a girl. She had five girls and she could tell by the way I was carrying it. Well when she saw me and my baby girl on Sunday you would have thought she predicted who the next president would be. She was so excited. I started my thank you cards today for all of Anna's presents. I didn't realize how many people I had to thank until I sat down. I don't think a ten pack of cards is going to do the trick.


Laura and Anna at Target

1 comment:

Haley Rachelle said...

Walmart is a wonderful place. I grew up in a small town and Walmart was all we had. It is nice to live in the city.