Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lights

Wow, it is snowing lots outside and it’s supposed to keep going through tomorrow. Chris stayed home from work today. We all hung out and watched a couple of movies. We were hoping that the wind would stop so we could go outside and play but it seems to have been blowing or snowing all day long. I did run out for a couple of pictures. We had a snow overhang off of our roof. It was probably hanging down a good two feet before Chris knocked it down the rest of the way. The snow is pilling up in front of the house. It is getting harder to open the front door. If Chris doesn’t shovel tonight we will probably have to go out the side door tomorrow.
 
 
 

My Mom got a convertible at a car auction recently. Someone hit her car and wrote her a check to cover it. So now she has a convertible and her old Saturn that has lots of issues. I am so glad she has a different car!
  Posted by Picasa
So in other news, last Saturday night Emilee, Abigail and the babies all went to an outdoor light show. It was so cool. They had glasses that made all of the lights appear to have lots of little rainbows around them.
  Posted by Picasa
 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa
We had Anna dedicated on Sunday. It went along very well with our church Christmas program. I was so glad that my family and my friend Hannah were able to make it. It was great! Anna looked so pretty, she even smiled when I handed her to our Pastor, Brother Jon. We had a small Christmas party on Monday night for our ladies’ bible study group. It was lots of fun. Our ladies can make some really good desserts. Not me I cheated and bought a frozen chocolate pie that tasted so good. I tried to make brownies but realized too late that I didn’t have enough sugar. My husband bought me some this morning so I finally cooked the brownies just a couple hours ago. They are great! I am so happy. I have snow outside, Christmas lights on, Christmas music playing, and now brownies. Life is good. I love Colorado!
 
 
 
 
Sam is talking more and more. It is so cool to have him interacting with us so much. I love that he knows what I’m talking about and occasionally I know what he is talking about too. I have also been working on a top secret project recently. I made my friend Emilee a scrapbook for Christmas. Now when you are making a scrapbook for someone but can’t ask them for pictures it becomes top secret in hopes that everyone you ask for pictures won’t spill the beans to the recipient. Well, it all worked out and she was totally surprised. It was so great. She loved it and I found out that I’m not too bad at scrap booking. So I think that is about it. We are staying here for Christmas. I still need to wrap some gifts. Merry Christmas everybody!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great pictures. How did you get so manay in one post? Blogger never lets me get more than 4.

I love the pictures from our night at Ice and Snow!!

Anonymous said...

OOPS...that should be MANY, not whatever word I made up!! :-)

Haley Rachelle said...

I actually used picasa2 and posted like four times and then I went and did the cut and paste thing and condensed them all into one. But, there has to be a better way. If anyone knows please tell me.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Anna looked so pretty for her dedication.

cokelady said...

I agree--Anna is just sooooo pretty! And it sounds like you guys have been having just way too much fun, what, with light shows and girl parties and all that SNOW! You should send out invitations to the rest of us next time!!!

Haley Rachelle said...

You all have standing invitations to come visit us any time!