Thursday, August 30, 2007

No Assembly :(

Well as some of you know, we didn't get to go to the assembly after all. I'm sad. I was really looking forward to it. Lord willing, we will be there next year. Well, the kids are doing good. Anna is almost running around the house. She seems pretty happy now that she can keep up with Sam better. Sam is talking more and more and still loves to help me around the house. I have such great kids. Here are some pictures of them in the yard, swinging at the park, and Sam at the store on the horse. He rode six times straight.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sister Haley,
I didn't go this year either. Well there's a reason for everything. WOW!! Your kids are really growing up. And I just saw them in June. Well you have a great day, and tell Chris I said hi.

Jake

Momma Tammi said...

I looked all over the place for you and was starting to get worried. This is the first chance that I've had to check the blogs and then I find out that you weren't even here. I was so bummed, but most likely not nearly as bummed as you. Love ya!