Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sam in the Air

We went to my cousin Ryan's house for Thanksgiving. I made a green bean casserole, peanut butter pie, and a pumpkin cake. The first two turned out well the last one wasn't so good. But, practice makes perfect. All the food was very good. So good in fact my cousin Jacob got some extra turkey. (see picture below)So my Grandma loves her grandchildren. She played with Sam a lot and really liked holding Anna. They have the same name you know. So does my cousin Anna Laura who goes by Laura. So Ryan and Wendy have one of those new virtual reality Nintendo games so we played that for awhile. It was fun but I kinda missed uno. Sam had a lot of fun. He was thrown in the air and got to slide down the banister. In other news, Anna had her first baby cereal the other day and Sam counted to three this morning. Go Sam! Well I can't download pics right now. But, I will soon.

No comments: