Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Baby Shower and a Baby

I have four cousins. Everybody except me had been slacking in the kid department. Ryan and his wife have been married almost six years and Lander and his wife have been married for almost four.Yet I with my measly almost three years have the children. Not just one but two. But, all of the sudden Ryan and Lander both hopped aboard the Great Grandchild wagon and had babies coming in March. Wendy, Ryan's wife had her baby shower earlier this month. It was very nice. As you can see from the pictures below she has lots of clothes for baby Ava. Resha, Lander's wife just had baby Ethan on last Wednesday the 21st. Isn't he cute? I can't wait to meet him.










Aunt Jan, Cousin Wendy (and baby Ava), Cousin Laura, Grandma, Aunt Linda, Anna, Me










Lots of stuff!


Posted by PicasaEthan

7 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

How sweet and look at all of that hair!

Haley Rachelle said...

My first thought was wow, that is a lot of hair! He is also really cute. Sometimes they look a little scary when they are first born.

Jamey said...

That little baby is cute. And I'm jealous of the hair, Aleah still doesn't have that much hair. Boy, Anna has really grown. How cute is she. Are you going to the district convention? If so I'll see you there, girl.

Haley Rachelle said...

Yes I am and I still have a picture for you of two little pink girls from ladies' retreat for you. I can't wait to see you. Hopefully it works out this time.

Haley Rachelle said...

Pictures take less time than trying to figure out something to write and I love pictures.

Terra said...

i agree! so did you get my email from my new gmail account??

EmileeAnn said...

Okay...you had your chance. I even gave you a warning today.

IT'S TIME FOR A NEW POST!!!!!!!!

You've got a bunch of great pictures from today and there has to be exciting things going on...you have children.

Blog something!