Friday, February 02, 2007

Girl party

Well the girl party was great! We hardly slept. We ate and drank lots of sugar. We played games. We had so much fun! We didn’t watch any girl movies and we didn’t ride in the convertible because my Mom didn’t want me to put the top down in winter. I found out it is tempting to be disobedient even when you are an adult. But, I was good. Laura came over Saturday and that was a lot of fun. She brought over her scrapbook and got some help from the master (Emilee). The kids did really well. There were no serious injuries and they mostly kept to themselves in the basement. It went so smooth. I couldn’t believe we had eight kids and two babies. Sam had a blast. He didn’t nap all weekend. But he slept for almost sixteen hours on Sunday night.





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Why was Anna so unhappy? Other than that...it looked like a great gathering of little people. So glad that you are finally sharing your wonderful weekend with the rest of us.

Haley Rachelle said...

I think she wanted me and I was busy taking pictures. Poor baby.

cokelady said...

Believe me, it was a rarity for Anna to be unhappy that weekend! She is one of the most contented babies I've ever been around.

Great pictures, Haley. ~sigh~ Ah yes, good memories. All that matters. :-)

Haley Rachelle said...

I had more posted but blogger had a glitch so I ended up deleting them since all you guys would see is a red X. My favorites are of the kids with the ball gun, you with the ball gun, and Emillee dodging the balls.

Momma Tammi said...

OH, you have got to try to get those pictures on here! They sound too good to pass up. ~grin~