Friday, February 16, 2007

Sam's 2nd Birthday

Sam had his party on Saturday the 3rd, a couple days before the real thing. He loved it. All of the Smith kids were here and his very good buddy Uncle Adam. Sam was a very happy camper! He really liked the cake and ice cream too. The only thing he didn't seem to like was the singing. When we all sang Happy Birthday to him he seemed a little unsure about it all. He just looked at us all like we were crazy. He got a lot of toys and a super cute outfit and some much needed sippy cups. It was a lot of fun.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

cokelady said...

How fun! My, how time flies. Marriage, a baby, another baby, then the first goes and turns 2 YEARS OLD already... Wow. When's the next one coming to join the clan??? *ducking to avoid the blow from whatever blunt object may be nearby*

Haley Rachelle said...

Yeah you better duck lady. Although I think I would try with a pillow. The blunt object seems a little extreme. Oh wait, I know I need the ball gun! Now I know we have been averaging a kid a year but I really need a year off, maybe two.

Momma Tammi said...

The cake was too cute. Late birthday hugs for Sam.

Haley Rachelle said...

I liked the super man theme it turned out really great. The store even had little super man gliders as party favors that were lots of fun.

Grace & Co said...

I LOVE his cake!!! :-) He is such a cute kid!

Anonymous said...

I'm so late. Happy Birthday Sam! Cake cute. Sam very cute. Hugs to all of you.

Haley Rachelle said...

Terra, I'm glad you are visiting the blog world again. Thanks for compliment on Sam's hair. I'm not sure I always do the best job when I cut it.

Well Sis Marcia I'm glad you are catching up. Better late than never.