Thursday, December 03, 2009

The Kitchen Revisited

Before



After




Before



After

Isn't it so much better? My husband is very talented! You may wonder why we remolded the whole kitchen and the answer can be summed up with one word... cockroaches. They were everywhere. Dead, thank goodness, but still everywhere. Their little bodies were in the cabinets and behind the cabinets and in between the cabinets. I didn't have a kitchen for a couple of months but it was worth it. The kitchen still needs a little finish work but it almost done and I love it, especially the cut out.


3 comments:

Loree Brock said...

Wow Haley everything looks great, your husband is very talented! thanks for the pictures

Haley Rachelle said...

Your welcome. One of these days I'll get pictures up of the bathroom.

Tammy K. said...

Haley, Chris did a fantastic job. Can he come to my house? You are blessed and thousands of dollars left in your pocket.