Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Mall

My husband took me and the kids to the mall last night. It was so much fun! I think I liked the Disney store the best. They have the cutest holloweeen outfits and while we don't celebrate holloween I couldn't help but want to see Sam and Anna in little cute outfits. I can't wait til they are older and can play dress up. We will have lots of fun! We also looked at the pet store. My strange husband wants a poodle like his Dad. They actually look kind of cute without the prissy hair cuts. I wold like a little scotty dog. I don't know what they are called but they are so cute and don't shed. What am I saying? I don't want a dog. Just inside the front of the mall were two Scions you know the ugly box things on wheels. My husband thinks they are great and he liked looking at them. I don't understand. Of course we had to stop by the Orange Julius booth before we left. What trip to the mall is complete without that? The Orange Julius I had was not a good as I remebered but I don't think they mixed it well, it tasted grity at the bottom like powder mix. Overall the tip to the mall was great!
SCOTTY DOG
SCION

3 comments:

EmileeAnn said...

Orange Julius...I love those and it's been years since I've had one. Seems like the last one I had wasn't as good as I remembered either. I'm glad you guys had a good time together!
~~Thanks for the new post too! It's about time!~~

Haley Rachelle said...

It's only been five days and I would like to point out that the last time you posted was also October 5th, my dear friend the kettle.

Momma Tammi said...

Leave it to Terra to be so blunt! YIKES! I am glad that you posted though. Sounds like you had a great time with your family.