Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Update/Explaination

I will try to explain this as best I can. It is all a bit confusing to me but I'm going to try. My Grandpa was hit so hard in the head that it caused his brain to move. Then the excess blood moved it even more before they were able to relieve the pressure. In a younger person's brain the brain is up against the skull which stops bleeding in the brain. Because my Grandpa is older and his brain has moved the bleeding isn't stopping like it should. This is why he has been in surgery twice now, to stop the bleeding. However, it can easily start again and they can't just keep taking him into surgery. They are hoping that the blood will clot on it's own, but, the impression I have is that unless God intervenes it is only a matter of time before my Grandpa dies. Thank you so much for all of your prayers. Please keep praying for him.

2 comments:

cokelady said...

Me, too!

Haley Rachelle said...

Thanks everybody.