Monday, April 09, 2007

Chris was sick most of last week. Wednesday night he had horrible chest pain and couldn't sleep so he asked me to read scripture to him. We also prayed, sang and praised the Lord. At one point God just swept through the room and touched Chris’ body. He was finally able to go to sleep not long after that. I kept thinking that it reminded me of a home birth because there was a determination to trust God no matter what. It was such a blessing to me to hear Chris praising God when he was in so much pain. That may sound strange but to me it is a sweet reminder that when no one can help us God can. I actually read Chris some of the Scriptures that were a blessing to me as I was getting ready to have Anna.

Thursday, the kids and I headed to Springs to meet up with my Aunt Jan, Uncle Chris, and Dad so we could all visit my Grandpa. Chris stayed home and took advantage of the peace and quiet. After seeing my Grandpa we all headed over to my cousin Ryan’s to see the new baby. Her name is Ava and she is a little thing. She only weighs 6 and a half pounds. Anna looked so huge. Sam had a lot of fun. He spent most of the time with my Dad who if I remember right is lots of fun when you are small enough to pick up and toss.

Friday the kids and my Mom and I went to the Children’s museum in Layaffette. We got a little lost but stopped at a fire station and got some good directions. The museum was fun and adults are free. So are kids under fifteen months Sam was the only one who had to pay to get in.

Saturday Chris and I went to an estate sale and I bought some China which I am sending away to a replacement center tomorrow for a nice check. I am hoping to hit a few estate sales this summer. So far they are great!

Sunday we headed to the Van’s for brunch and Eater service around 10:00. The food was great and so was the service. After that we headed to my Aunts. It was a lot of fun. Sam and Anna were a big hit. We finally got home a little before 7:00. It was a long day. .
Here are the kids at the V's..

Ester fell on my cousin Colleen's Birthday this year. Here is her cake

Awww.
New family picture.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Great pictures! I cannot get over how much Anna looks like Chris. That purse cake is totally cool!

Tammy Washburn said...

I'm glad the Lord touched your husband.