Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Great Sunday

On my way home from bible study/knitting class I saw this on one of the major roads. I'm not sure what happened to the other rider.

After Church Sunday our family went with the Smiths to the Armadillo. It was great. Caleb was dressed so cute but refused to pose properly.

After a great lunch we headed to the Smiths for some of Emilee's delicious birthday cake. It was so good. Here is Anna sitting with her little legs hanging through the railing.

Here is Sammy from earlier today. I know it's not a Sunday picture like the others but look how cute he is. His Uncle Adam got him a dump truck w/accessories for his Birthday and he had lots of fun with it all!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jamey said...

Hey Girl,
Great pictures! That dress Anna is wearing is to cute. Aleah has one just like it! hehe They always seem to have the same clothes. That just means we have good taste. Huh?

Momma Tammi said...

The pics are so sweet! Well...except the rider-less horse and that is just plain weird! ~hee hee~

cokelady said...

I would've gladly been the other rider--call me next time you see a horse with an empty saddle!!! ;-)

Great pictures. I didn't even recognize Caleb! What a dork! Ha!

Haley Rachelle said...

Jamey people are going to think we call each other before we buy outfits for our girls. But your are right it just means we have great taste.

Becki if I didn't have my kids with me I may have tired to ride it myself. I haven't ridden in a few years and I really miss it.