Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Finally

Sorry I didn’t mean to leave you in suspense for so long. I got busy packing for camp and didn’t have time to blog like I intended. The only picture that really needed explaining was the one of Sam driving. Chris let him sit on his lap and steer. Sam loved it so much! I was six the first time I got to steer. Sam is a lucky kid to start so early. Well, camp and convention were so good! I won’t promise to post about it more latter because I would hate to throw you all into suspense once more. I want you all to know I finally updated my devotion and praise blog!!! It’s about time. I’ve been working on this witnessing thing forever either directly or indirectly gathering information. But it is finally done so if you are interested in witnessing you can check out the packet that Tammy helped me with at devotionandpraise.blogspot.com

6 comments:

cokelady said...

I dunno, I think the picture of Luke and Caleb could stand some explaining, too. ;-)

Haley Rachelle said...

They are nerds. I told them that I wanted a picture of the green boys and these silly faces are all they would give me.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sister Haley,

Can you e~mail me so I can see if I have your address right? I would rather you e~mail me, 'cause I don't know if you want to put that kind of info on your blog. I'm pretty sure that Emilee has my e~mail address.

I'll talk to you later.

Jake

cokelady said...

Who's the slacker? Who-o-o-o-o-o's the slacker?! AHA! There she is!!! The only person in all of Blogville who attended Camp and Convention and came home and said NOTHING about it! Or about anything else since then either. You did choose to come back and explain the pictures that you posted BEFORE the trip, but nothing SINCE the trip. At least not on here for all of your blog buddies to see. You're The Bad One, Haley. Very, very bad. Tsk, tsk, tsk. For shame!!! (Are you feeling any small twinge of guilt yet, or should I continue???) :-)

Tammy Washburn said...

Ditto what Cokelady said!!!

EmileeAnn said...

Well said Becki!