Monday, July 16, 2007

My Mom

July 16th is my Mom's birthdayd so I put together some pictures for her. Please pray for my Mom. While we were in Wyoming this weekend she got into a car accident. Someone ran a red light and T-boned her. She is okay but I would appreciate your prayers. The other driver was going about 45 miles per hour and it is by God's mercy and grace that my Mom didn't get seriously injured. Times like these make people think about death. Thank you for your prayers she needs salvation.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

You did an awesome job on those pictures. We'll be praying for your Mom.

EmileeAnn said...

Great job on the pictures for your Mom. The colors in Sam's are so bright and fun and all boy! Anna's is so girly! I'm not sure what it is about it, but it just really grabs me.

We'll be praying for your Mom too.