Friday, July 13, 2007

Mr. Potato Head Extreme Makeover


Sam just likes to put whatever wherever when building Mr. Potato/Mrs. Potato head. This particular version had no arms or feet but it did have several mouths, noses, eyes, and one ear. Oh and a construction helmet so no one would mash him for being so freakishly ugly.

Anna is getting so big. One of these days she is going to walk. Maybe. She really likes to tease me and pretend like she is going to take more than one step.


Well, I'm off to bed. We are going to visit Chris' parents tomorrow and that means we are driving to Wyoming. Bye for now.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Kids are such a wealth of analogies! That potato head reminded me of the state of the Church, at times. Many eyes...all to watch you to see if you are going to do something wrong. Many noses...so they can sniff their disapproval when you do stumble and fall. Many mouths...the better to gossip about and meddle in the affairs of others. And finally...one ear...because with two...they might actually have to listen before they speak. So sad!

Anyway...have a wonderful trip and if you get this before you leave and I'm doubting that you will...give Brother and Sister Thompson our love.

Haley Rachelle said...

I didn't get it before but the next time I talk to them I send them your love. :)