Saturday, May 05, 2007

Nothing Too Exciting.

Since the last time I blogged I went shopping with Emilee, that was lots of fun as usual. I never really liked shopping till I started going with her. I also went to breakfast with my cousin's wife, Wendy and their new baby, Ava. It was great to see them. They live in Springs so I don't get to see them too often. Ava looks just like Ryan when he was a baby. We went to Mimi's Cafe and I had the three berry cream cheese stuffed french toast. Mmmm. It was one of the best things I have ever eaten. I also made a book with poems and pictures for my Grandma for her Birthday. Emilee helped lots. The things I make always look much better when she helps. Grandma loved it. I also went and visited with my friend Hannah and her little girl Samuela. It was nice to just hang out and Sam had a blast playing in her back yard. Not too much else going on here. Oh we are going to go see Chris brother today. He is in town with one of his sons soccer teams. So we are going to watch the game and go out to dinner afterward. I'm looking forward to seeing them. I don't think that they have met Anna yet. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. A couple of the kids, my new second cousin Ava, and Emilee the mad picture taking blogger.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jamey said...

Sam and Anna are soooooo cute!! That was a cute picture of them together.

Momma Tammi said...

Sam is acting like my cats! I love the pictures.