Monday, September 18, 2006

The Fiasco Continues

So George approached Chris today and said that he and his girlfriend found a car they really liked Saturday. So why didn't they buy it? Because the transmission went out during their test drive. They were stopped at a light and the light turned green but the 2002 Toyota Landcruiser wouldn't go. They had to wait an hour for the tow truck to come. The dealer is going to fix the transmission because they still really want the Landcruiser. I don't know, call me crazy but if I was test driving a car and something major broke I would see it as a big warning sign. But that's just me. Chris said "I would see it as a brand new transmission with a warranty." Anyway, maybe the dealer will fix the Landcruiser quickly and maybe they will sell us the Ford Focus and maybe I will not ever have to drive Chris' truck again. These are big maybes but I hope they all come to fruition, especially the last two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waiting on a vehicle can be difficuly. I am waiting for my truck to be fixed, at least i am driving Erika's Honda for now. Hope that everything works out.

Haley Rachelle said...

Thank you, I am really hoping it works out. I miss having a car. It's not that I go a lot of places, it's just nice to be able to.