Friday, September 08, 2006

Sam's 4-Wheelers and Anna's Quilt



This is Sam's outdoor four wheeler.



This is Sam's indoor four wheeler.


This is one of the prettiest quilts ever made.


This looks just like a mini bride's maid dress.

So I was driving around after church Sunday afternoon and I saw signs for a moving sale. I didn't find the moving sale but I did find a moving van. I got out of my car and asked if they were the ones having the sale. They weren't but they gave me a big toy four-wheeler for Sam. It needs batteries but Sam likes it already even though he can't go anywhere without Chris or I pulling him with a rope tied to the front. Well I mentioned the four-wheeler to my friend Emilee and she remembered she had a little four wheeler in her basement. Now Sam has two and the little one has a batterie that works and it came with a charger. Yay! Plus Sam can ride it indoors or out.

The little quilt and dress arrived in the mail yesterday. The best part is my friend who made them, Loree, also made my bride's maids dresses so the purple fabric is from the leftovers. I didn't even know there were leftovers until I opened the package. What a great surprise!

6 comments:

Haley Rachelle said...

Sorry I messed up the comments yesterday. I think it's fixed now.

EmileeAnn said...

Wow! The outside four-wheeler IS big. Looks like it will be lots of fun for Sammy!

Haley Rachelle said...

I just hope it runs in the grass. I don't think our little slab of concrete is going to do the trick.

Unknown said...

Hi Friend, it's way late...for a mommy that is. But I wanted to say hi and I love all the pictures on your blog! Sam is sooo cute! And Anna is beautiful just like her Mom! Talk at you later.

Me

Haley Rachelle said...

Emilee
It will be lots of fun for me too just as soon as we get a battery and I don't have to pull that thing around the yard anymore!

Erika
I'm guessing I met you at BTI but could you refresh my memory?

Amanda Lynn
Welcome back to the blogging world. I hope that annoying anonymous person stops commenting on your blog. Larry too. What nerve.

Haley Rachelle said...

I thought so but I wasn't 100% and I didn't want to offend you if I was wrong. Looks like you have a cute baby girl. Congrats to you too. I went to your blog but it was on May 17th. Has it been awhile since you blogged or am I doing something wrong?