Friday, September 22, 2006

Hello

We are having a good day today. I'm actually getting use to not having a car. It doesn't bug me like it did the first few days. I gave Anna her first real bath today. She has been having washcloth baths on the couch up until now. She really liked the bath, she even smiled. I think it has to do with how much she likes to be warm. I'm the same way. I love to take hot baths and I sleep under a small mountain of blankets. Even through the summer, most nights, I slept with a sheet, a comforter, a quilt and I was very pregnant. Of course the air conditioner was on for Chris. I think I'm going to try to start scrap booking soon. It helps that I live near Emilee, the queen of scrap booking. I have wanted to for awhile and I need to start. We are averaging a kid a year and if I don't get on the ball I may never get my many pictures organized. Anna slept for six and a half hours last night. It was wonderful! I woke up this morning and my memory was back. I haven't had one of those for a long time. I'm not getting too excited though, this morning might just be a fluke. Well blogging world have a great day!

2 comments:

Haley Rachelle said...

I have you beat. My scrapbooking stuff is from a friend who gave it to me after Sam was born nineteen months ago. They have books you can get at the library that have a template you can copy. That makes it harder to mess up. Of course I don't speak from experience so I don't really know but I have gotten the books from the library and it seems like it would work. As far as sleeping in goes, I have a friend who trained her kids to sleep till 10:00 or later. Her secret is letting the kids all stay up very late.

EmileeAnn said...

I got to scrapbook today. YIPPEE!! It seems like it's been a long time since I've gotten to really create anything. It was GREAT!!!!