Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I Own a 2000 Ford Focus!!!!!!!!!!

About time. I am so happy. I took it for a test drive when Chris got home. It is so different from my old car. I barely tap the wheel and it reacts. When I do a U turn it doesn't take the whole road to do it. I think it will take a little while to get use to the new clutch and brakes but that is just fine with me. I have a car! Yay! We can go places as a family safely again. It is also very nice on the inside. The last owner took good care of it. I will post pictures as soon as the day brakes. Well maybe not that soon, but definately before noon tomorrow. Okay nevermind, I'll go take some now even though it's dark. You all deserve that much after your prayers and support throughout the great car fiasco of 2006. Hold on I'll be right back.......................




So there it is. Isn't it pretty? Even in the dark. I am very happy with it, especially for a thousand dollars. Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

I love the color! Congrats! So happy for you.